In this section you will find the necessary warranty information for all Comet diaphragm and high pressure plunger pumps. If you are in need of submitting a warranty form, you can find the necessary forms and information below. If there is additional questions, give us a call at 800-864-1649 or send an email via our Contact page.
All Comet diaphragm pumps are backed by a one year warranty on manufacturing defects in the pump.
There are several warranty time frames across the available Comet plunger pumps.
- BW/EWD/LW/AW/ZW/FW2/RW/SW/TW – Five year warranty
- AXD – Two year warranty
- BXD, VRX – One year warranty
A warranty can be voided for a Comet diaphragm or high pressure plunger pump in the following ways:
- Over-excessive speeds, pressures, temperatures or handling fluids not compatible.
- Freight or freezing damage.
- Damaged caused by parts or accessories not obtained or approved by Comet.
- Damage or miss-use and/or misapplication.
- Normal wear of moving parts or components affected by moving parts.
- Any pump that has been repaired or altered to affect the performance or reliability of the pump.